At Out of Home International we are always looking for the freshest new talent available in our industry.
We have a rare opening in our busy design team and are looking for the best Mac Operator / Junior Graphic Designer Manchester has to offer to join our MediaCityUK office. Is that you, or somebody you could recommend? Check out the details below.
Job Title: Mac Operator / Junior Graphic Designer
Closing date: 03 / 08 / 2012 (applications will be considered immediately when they are received. The closing date is a final date by which applications should be received.)
Pay: Depending on experience.Vacancy will meet minimum pay level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This technical role will support the Design Manager in a busy media planning and buying agency located at MediaCity. Your main responsibilities are not limited to, but include:
- Forming a professional working relationship with clients, design agencies and media owners
- Checking that artwork submitted by clients / design agencies is to specification
- Helping clients / design agencies with technical issues should they arise
- Providing artwork templates to clients / design agencies
- Quoting for design work
- Obeying strict deadlines whilst organising campaign artwork with design managers from various media owners
- Occasional internal design
- Graphic support
- Sending proofs for approval
- Confirming artwork sign off
- Uploading artworks to media owners systems
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Previous experience or evidence of degree level study in a similar role / industry
- Adobe Illustrator experience essential
- I.T and Mac skills (although mac experience is not essential)
- Communication and telephone skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Please send a C.V. and covering letter by email to Steve Cairney, Design Manager, email address: steve.cairney (at) transportmedia.co.uk
Location: MediaCityUK, Salford Quays, Manchester.
Hours: Monday – Friday 38.75 hours per week.